The late Dr. Singer featured in Media
Articles which Featured Dr. Singer:
- Body Talk
- Enamel anomalies: Trauma Dentist Takes on Extraordinary Cases of Teeth Repair
- Medical Device Press Release
- Alexandria Dentist Helps Patients Regain Hearing
- Beware of Bisphosphonates (Bone Building Drugs)
- Therapy Dog, Disco, Celebrates 10 Years with Alexandria Dentist
- Sonitus Medical Receives Second FDA Clearance For Soundbite Hearing System
- Drs. Singer or Tami Chosen as Trusted Voice in National Health Campaign
- Alexandria Times Saving A Smile
- DC Smiles on ABC News
- Toxic Effect of Mercury Fillings
Dr. Singer featured in:
Watch Dr. Singer’s 2010 Lecture on the Latest in Dental Implant Technology
Delivered at George Washington University Hospital as part of their yearly spring lecture series.
DC Smiles in the Community
DC Smiles belongs to the City of Alexandria’s Adopt-A-Block Program. DC Smiles will be picking up litter off four blocks throughout the year. We are committed to keeping our neighborhood clean and beautiful and healthy. We feel a strong sense of ownership for our property and were concerned about the amount of litter that accumulates here in Old Town.
DC Smiles is Alexandria Chamber of Commerces 2009 winner of the Professional Services Business of the Year Award.
DC Smiles is a strong proponent of recycling! Reduce, Reuse and recycle whenever you can. You may learn more about recycling in the City of Alexandria at www.alexandriava.gov/Recycling.
DC Smiles supports the Human Rights Campaign. DC Smiles attended the HRC National Dinner in 2011 in support of equal rights for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender Americans. This event attracts the nations top figures in entertainment and politics, and President Obama was in attendance.