Cosmetic Dentistry and the “Face Lift” Effect
With a complete smile analysis that takes into consideration not only your teeth but facial bones, lips and gums as well as the way your teeth show or don’t show when you smile gently or laugh uninhibitedly, a fitting treatment plan can be pieced together to give you that ‘face lift’ without invasive surgery by a plastic surgeon.
Take a look at your smile in the mirror or take a selfie shot or video of yourself talking, smiling and laughing to note various things you think could use improvement to give you a more youthful look. You may ask yourself some of these questions:
• Are the edges of your teeth even or are there teeth that are too long or short?
• Do some of your teeth slant to one side?
• Are the edges of your canine teeth too long, sharp or are they misaligned?
• Do you have any chipped or worn down teeth?
• Do you have an overly gummy smile in which too much gum tissue shows?
• Do you have any old dental crowns that have dark edges at the gum line?
To read more about the smile analysis process at DC Smiles, go to http://www.dcsmiles.com/resouces/smile-analysis
Comments are closed.